†Picture Order Form
†T-Ball 1 (3-4 Yr) Game Schedule
†5-6 Year Old Game Schedule
†7-8 Boys Game Schedule
†10-12 Girls Game Schedule†
†9-10 Boys Game Schedule
†11-13 Boys Game Schedule
1. ABSOLUTELY NO DOGS WHETHER BIG, SMALL, CUTE, UGLEY, FITS IN A PURSE BAG ETC. NO DOGS(NO PETS) ARE ALLOWED ON OUR FIELDS. It is for your safety, your childís safety and the safety of your pet.
SERVICE DOG ALLOWED WITH IDENTIFICATION.
2. Pick up trash from around you and put in trash cans. Coaches clean out dugout.
3. Provide water, mosquito spray for your child.
4. Be kind and considerate to others.
5. Parents are not allowed in dugouts.
6. Let the coach coach your child. You be supportive and encouraging.
7. No smoking or vaping.
8. No profanity or hand gestures.
9. No driving your vehicles down to the fields. Director has a golf cart for disabled people.
I have a strong 24 hour rule. For you to wait 24 hours before you make any complaints. That way you are cool, calm and make a proper assessment of any issues that may have happened that you didnít like. Go through the proper chain of command, to coach, coach to official and official to Director.
Rain days games will be cancelled/changed/delayed by the league director. Website will be updated and coaches texted. Please do not call the FLC for rain information. We will decide on the day in question by 4:00 for weekdays and as soon as possible for Saturday. Make-up games will be on Fridays if needed.